February 08, 2008

Seeds of Compassion New Website

"Seeds of Compassion is an initiative to nurture kindness and compassion in the world starting with children and all those who touch their lives. By connecting parents, educators, and caregivers, Seeds of Compassion will inspire and empower adults and youth in the development of kinder and more compassionate local and global communities."

One of the things I've been involved in lately is this incredibly exciting and inspiring initiative, Seeds of Compassion. They have just launched their new website filled with many resources. I am particularly excited to dive into the classroom resources provided for educators. I know I'll be using the curriculum in my Friendship Groups and sharing them with other teachers. Have a look. There is also information for kids/teens, parents, and businesses/government and ways for everyone to get involved.

Stay tuned as I'll definitely be sharing more when the What Does Compassion Look Like? campaign launches and information for hosting your own Compassion Circle. And perhaps one day I'll also write about my own personal reflections on why this initiative is so inspiring to me!!

No comments: